Dee Doanes Bio
Dee Doanes has always had a natural flair for public relations. This comes as no surprise to friends and family that watched her growing up in Atlanta.
They say even as child she was, “promoting kids in the sandbox, gathering kids in a circle to see the talented kids sing, dance and act.”
Doanes has an extensive and diverse network as a resource to effectively execute successful public relations campaigns.
Client, Shaunda Beatty says, “She’s able to make anyone look good. Once she opens her mouth and her rolodex, people know who you are.”
Doanes has worn many hats in her professional career, which helped developed her unique approach to public relations. Professional highlights include: health and wellness expert, corporate communications, marketing, business development, copywriting, journalist, running a customized greeting cards company, music industry experience working with award-winning ASCAP and Billboard songwriting/producing duo Javalyn Hall Johnson and Mixzo of “Bryson Tiller’s, Exchange” fame; working with well-known motivational speaker Gary Coxe, and working on television projects with GRAiNEY Productions in California.
Doanes is known for her 3D approach to public relations that combines public relations, traditional marketing, with unique social media campaigns to leverage brands.
She also is a screenplay writer working on a paranormal drama, and a popular guest speaker at universities such as Georgia State University and Spelman College.
Doanes is active in the health and wellness community and especially fond of supporting grass root nonprofits.
- Environmentalist at (HTAA) Heal the Atmosphere Association
- Former Board member and Intentional Community Chairperson for The Action Not Words Project nonprofit (Sustainable Housing, City of Lithonia Urban Farm and Youth Urban Farm Ambassador Program)
- Former Atlanta Tour Coordinator of the Drepung Loseling Monks, Mystical Arts of Tibet National Tour, a Dalai Lama and Richard Gere event started more than 20 years ago
- Member of the Atlanta Writers Club
- Former Fundraising Coordinator for Celine’s Place Girls Group Home
- Former Youth Poetry Workshop Coordinator for the Atlanta Writers Club Youth Writing Camp
- Former Co-chair of the Writing in the Schools Program for Georgia Writers
Doanes attended the Art Institute of Atlanta for Fashion Merchandising. She’s based Atlanta, GA and Tuskegee, Alabama. She’s a proud mother of one daughter.