Shaunda Beatty Upcoming Reality TV Show Star of a show airing soon
Atlanta resident Shaunda Beatty is the reality TV star of a new cable network show soon to be announced.
The show is about an outspoken businesswoman, Shaunda, and her 15-year-old, high achieving daughter Reonna. The shopaholic duo merges households with a family that’s the complete opposite of them in every possible way.
Their lives get turned upside down when they move in with Shaunda’s best friend, Michelle, a conservative and strict mom with two sons. Their lives collide as the wild and DIVAfied Shaunda dishes out advice on how to live life fabulously.
Shaunda loves to pamper herself and her dog named Louboutin.
She says, “Some people think I’m spoiled. And I am. I keep champagne on my nightstand and drink it like it’s water.”
She’s a serial entrepreneur and owns Pretty Bosses Staffing, Beatty’s Tax Solutions, and Shaunda Beatty Events.
Reonna, AKA “Re,” is just as outspoken as her mother. She keeps busy with cheerleading, basketball, and swimming; while being an honor roll student in high school.
She says, “No one intimidates me, and survey says I don’t care what you think about me!”
Shaunda first appeared in the documentary, The Worst Thing I Ever Did, “I was the Snitch” episode on the Discovery ID channel. On the show, she sees her former boyfriend after he spent 17 years in Federal prison, tells him she snitched on him, and was the reason for an entire drug cartel ending.
Shaunda will soon be expanding her business, debuting a luxury T-shirt boutique and custom jeans clothing line. She’s a sought after business coach and motivational speaker. And she’s gifted tax business franchises to single moms looking to make a better life for their children.
Client List Includes:
- Motivational speaker Gary Coxe, as seen on The Doctors Television Show
- Shaunda Beatty, Star of upcoming Reality TV show
- Javalyn Hall-Johnson and Mixzo, songwriter/producer duo, Gold Record,
Double Platinum Record, Billboard, ASACP award winner, “Exchange–Bryson Tiller”
- The Glyder Flat Iron featured in Essence Magazine
- Russian Haute Couture designer Larisa Glazirani
- NatureWise, Natural Health Supplements
- International Photographer Thomas Hodges
- Richard Colombik, former Inc.com columnist
- Joseph Rinaldi, Wealth Management
- Stephen Gross, formerly of The Tasting Room Restaurant
Writing and Communications Samples List